It’s time for another CONTEST!
I’ve been getting a lot of students in my Udemy courses sending me message expressing interest in taking one of the Microsoft Office Specialist exams (MOS). So, I’ve decided to run a contest to help and inspire those interested. Whether you are already planning on taking one of the exams or are currently sitting on the fence, keep reading.
HOW TO PARTICPATE
- Currently enrolled in my “Microsoft Excel – Excel from Beginner to Advanced” Udemy course
- Complete 10 lectures within the course (You choose which sections. Must be sections you haven’t completed yet.)
- Open the QA section and post a new discussion about what you learned from the sections you viewed
- Complete the above by APRIL 30, 2017
- THAT’S IT! SIMPLE RIGHT?
5 LUCKY WINNERS WILL RECIEVE
- A single application license on Microsoft Office Specialist Practice Exam for GMetrix, which may be used for one of the following versions of Office: 2010, 2013 or 2016; Word, Word Expert, Excel, Excel Expert, PowerPoint, Outlook, Access, SharePoint, or OneNote. (VALUED AT $40 USD)
- GMetrix online practice tests for Microsoft Office Specialist (MOS) certification are designed to replicate the certification exam experience so test takers can better prepare themselves for test day. The practice tests use the same exam format as the certification exams and are mapped to the certification objectives so a test-taker is assured that he/she is learning and practicing the skills that will help him/her pass the certification exam. GMetrix has two test modes; Testing Mode and Training Mode.
The practice exam will help you further prepare for taking a MOS certification exam. On May 1, 2017, I will choose 5 lucky winners from those participating. Make sure that you complete the above requirements and post in the course QA section on what you have learned.
Good luck, and see you in the course!